Anti-viral, Antibacterial & Anti-fungal for $ 1 in retail
"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00
at any drug store , department store or pharmacy. Then you will not need a doctor.
I have been a doctor in the medical field for over 40 years, and most doctors don't know about peroxide.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and swish in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe or shower.) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. When you wake up your teeth will smell fresh unlike the bad smell you wake up with every morning.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A old man had gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast infections. I had chronic yeast infections until I tried this once or twice a week.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
10. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.
12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's away to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!"
14. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, there is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.
Hydrogen Peroxide is described as an effective anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal, and can be used for anthrax decontamination. This sort of supports the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide, don't you think?
Also: your body makes hydrogen peroxide to fight infection which must be present for our immune system to function correctly. White blood cells are known as Leukocytes. A sub-class of Leukocytes called Neutrophils produce hydrogen peroxide as the first line of defense against toxins, parasites, bacteria, viruses and yeast.
Simply put, it is the oxygenation of the body. Sickness and tumors are generally oxygen-hating growths which thrive in oxygen-poor bodies. Continued below
15. Gargle with hydrogen peroxide, put drops in the ear and nose to end colds, flu, chronic sinusitis (including polyps], and infections.
16. Use as a vegetable wash or soak to kill bacteria and neutralize chemicals.
17. Disinfect your dishwasher or refrigerator.
18. Use it on trees and plants as a natural fungicide, insecticide, and as a weed killer.
19. Clean with hydrogen peroxide when your house becomes a biohazard after its invaded by toxic mold, such as those with water damage.
If you want to clear off Ear Wax put a cap full in your Ear and lay down for a few minutes , you will hear sounds as the was is cleaned and in a matter of minutes you can put more and all wax will fall out and even deaf people will start hearing if you put this in the ears.
Throughout the world hydrogen peroxide is used instead of chlorine as a safer and eco-friendly municipal water purifier. Some use H2O2 in pools and spas.
Dr. Edward C. Rosenow, author of 450 published medical papers and associate at the Mayo Clinic for over 60 years . . . proved [more than] 70 years ago (1914) that bacteria could be found consistently in the lymph nodes that drain joints (J.A.M.A., April 11, 1914).
He was probably the first scientist to postulate that H2O2 would help arthritis because of its ability to supply oxygen to oxygen-hating organisms causing arthritis (Streptococcus viridans)."
For cough put some hydrogen peroxide in a cup and gargle with it three times daily all cough will be gone.
To open a closed nose or sinuses inhale some h202 a few drops and instantly the nose will open up.
To whiten the skin apply it over dark areas and you will notice a change.