Amman Yujeebul Muzhtarra Iz Da-aahu Wa Yakshifus-Soo.
BIS MILLAH AR REHMAN AR RAHEEM'Search Cidpusa web
In the name of God, most merciful, most kind
AUZU BILLAHI MINASH SHAITANIR RAJIM,- God save me from the Devil,
Solve all problems using this powerful Amal using verse 62 of Surah An-Naml
CALL ON GOD for JUSTICE
immediate resolution for the problems
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever.
The amal mentioned here is extremely beneficial for emergency when people need immediate resolution for the problems. Inshaallah, though this amal greatest calamity and every kind of need can be full filled and every incurable sickness can be cured. The amal could be done by a single person or a group of people with a common intention. InshaAllah, with these amals one will be able to achieve the following:
1. Fulfill any hajaat / lawful need.
2. Overcome any difficulty.
3. Marriage issues.
4. Fulfillment of debts, overcome poverty and financial issues and for wealth.
5. To overpower enemies.
6. To find job or employment.
7. To win a court's case.
8. Release from imprisonment.
9. To get Children.
10. Overcome famine and drought.
11. For Rain.
12. Defeat and overpower enemies and tyrant leaders.
13. Treat deadly incurable disease and sickness.
This amal involves reciting of Surah Namal verse 62
Amman Yujeebul Muzhtarra Iz Dau-aahu Wa Yakshifus-Sooa
He Who listens to the distressed when he calls on Him and Who relieves his sufferings (27:62)
Meaning: Is not God; Who listens to the distressed (soul) when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering [Surah An-Naml verse 62]
No plea goes unanswered by Allah, Rab responds to every plea and rescues the believers from their difficulties, physical, financial, or spiritual. All we need to do is to call upon Him. God is the Light of those who are distressed.
(Dua-e-Kumayl)!The recitation of 'Amman yujeebul Muztarra iza da'ahoo wayak shifosoo' is an effective prayer for relief from any unavoidable difficulty.
It has been recommended to recite this dua many times at a stretch with constancy to overcome any insurmountable difficulty or need.
1.Aoozubillaahi Mi-nash ShYataan nir-rajeem BisMillaah Ar-Rah-maan Ar-Ra-heem -3x
2. Astaghfirullaaha Rabbi,
3. Subhaanal-laahi Walhamdu-Lillaahi, wa laa ilaa-ha ill-lal-laahu wallahu Akbar 40x
4. Surah Fatiha 1x, Surah Iqlaas 3x
5. Make Intention Dua: BISMILLAAHI YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN. O Allah, Its You alone do I worship and You alone do I call for Help. O Allah, I have request help using the blessed verse of Surah An-Naml Verse 62, O Allah please fulfill my needs . O Allah please accept my dua by Your immense Mercy and make be independent of all except You. Ya Arhamar Rahemeen. Ameen. Ya Rabbil A-Lameen! 3x.
6. Any Darood -easy one ALLAH humma Sali a ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -7x
7. Recite Surah An-Naml verse 62 -many x [This count should be shared if recited in a group/gathering]
8. In humility, trust, faith in ALlah,pray repeat dua in at least 10 to 11 times
10. Ameen. Ameen Ya Rubal Ailameen.(Lord of the Universes)
11. Blow 3x over the chest, then 3x into both the hands, and the wipe the hands, face, arms and body. One should also blow into few bottles of water or olive oil and use it. The water can be used for drinking and spraying all over the house for blessings.
Olive oil can be used orally by sick person all over the over or on places of pain.
For any case its highly recommended to drink the recited water daily and the person can also bathing with the recited water as to derive maximum blessings for the recited water.
Note: If a person is reciting this wazifa individually, he may recite this many many times daily as per the procedure explained above to complete as much as possiable in 12 days.