| || |
| Dont run after diamonds and Gold turn yourself into a Diamond or Gold read our e-book |
| || || Welcome to the CIDP International organization
Islamic scholars believe that jinn's were
created a thousand years before mankind.
3)jinns have tall height 6 feet and above and some jinns
have eyes like that of a cat...
4)a female jinn can give birth to jinn children after every
three months , they can give birth to 40 jinn children at a
time , a jinn child can walk one hour after its birth ...
5) there are two main groups of jinn's ,of different beliefs
and behavior ,one of them are Muslim jinns (believer jinns)
and the other evil jinns(kafir jinns).
6) Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) said if you hear the barking of
dogs or the braying (shouting) of donkeys during the night ,
seek refuge in Allah from satan because the animals can see
what you cannot see.
7) it is universally accepted that animals and human babies
can see jinns , satan ,spirits which adult humans cannot see
....human babies can see jinns and other invisible things
from birth to 4 years of age ....
8)just born babies cry a lot up to 3 months or 5 months and
they keep looking at a single point in the room usually the
ceiling of the room and start crying mostly during night as
they see many supernatural beings which we adults cannot
9) jinns can travel around the world in a flip of an eye ...
10) jinns can see us while we cannot see them ....
can see them in dreams and in human form
11) the word jinn comes from an arabic word meaning ""
hidden from sight"".
12) jinns will also be held accountable on the day of
qayamat by Allah for what all actions they did in this world
, and then sent to paradise or hell ....
13) black magicians harm people by ordering the jinns they
control to posses peoples bodies and trouble them .....
14) in order to harm a person the jinn has to enter a
15) there are many ways by which the jinn possesses a human
body they are given below
a) If some one urinates in their place of existence ,example
trees and old unused houses the jinn get angry and posses
b)if the jinn falls in love with a human male or female the
jinn possesses that person ..
many girls who are thought to have committed suicide are under
Jinn possession. They usually are killed by putting them underwater.
c) if harm is done to them ,they seek revenge .their nature
is a vengeful one ,so their revenge is to possesses that
person and cause him harm..
d) this is the most common type of possession the jinn is
forced to posses a person by the black magician...
16) signs and symptoms of jinn possession
a) head aches that move from one part of the head to another,
b) yellow and pale face of that person his face becomes pale
c) sweating and urinating a great deal, urine
d)heart beats very fast
e) withdrawal from society and love of loneliness
f) sleeping most of the time
g) health problems with no medical cause which doctors
cannot identify inspite of their best efforts
h) over sadness and anxiety a person shall experience
i) pain in lower back and shoulders
j) The eyes of the person look like they can see through
17) a person must be constantly in wuzu all the time as its
a protective shield against jinns .
18) to get rid of powerful jinn's in a human body we need
to read the Aitual Quarsi & last three Quls in the Quran to
get rid of the Jinn more in the end....
19) a Muslim jinn will never hurt a person where as non
Muslim jinn's are very dangerous they will harm or even kill
20) jinns are attracted to a) strong perfumes b) long
women's hair c) beautiful male and female humans and thus
posses them if they go out at a bad place or a bad time
21) it is said that Muslim women are usually possessed when
they stand in their roof tops drying their hair after a
To get rid of them in your House recite Aitual Quarsi twice
at Fajar time , and twice at Magrib time for 15 days.
Spray water around the house saying "Qun Fiyya Qun"
spray on all chairs and beds and every room.
Say prayer 5 times a day. Pray to ALLAH for
You can feel the Jinn by having a feeling that someone is
looking at you.
| || || || |
| || || || |