Ways to improve relationships
- Do not criticize anyone, condemn or complain.
- Give honest and sincere appreciation. Thank You
- Arouse in the other person an eager want. (You are so energetic and athletic)
- Become genuinely interested in other people. (Love)
- Smile all the time .
- Person's name is the sweetest WORD .
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
- Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
- Avoid all arguments.
- Show respect for the other person's opinions. Never say, "You're wrong."
- If you are wrong, admit it quickly.
- Begin in a friendly way.
- Get the other person saying "yes, yes" immediately.
- Let the other person do a great deal of the talking.
- Let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers.
- Try honestly to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Be sympathetic with the other person's ideas and desires.
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- Start with praise and appreciation.
Talk about a change not criticizing the other
- Ask questions
instead of giving direct orders.
Let the other person save face.
Praise the slightest improvement and praise every
- Give the
other person a fine reputation to live up to.
- Dont call it a fault
say its a change.
Make the other person happy about doing the thing you
Facts you should know about worry
Live in the present Don't worry about the futures or your
past. Just live each day until bedtime.
Plan to avoid trouble
Never worry but pray to find a solution
Prepare yourself mentally to accept the worst--if
calmly try to improve upon the worst--which you have
already mentally agreed to accept.
Remind yourself of the price you can pay for worry in terms
of your health. "Those who do not know how to fight worry
Basic techniques in analyzing worry
Get the facts.
- Remember half the worry in the world is
caused by people trying to make decisions before they have
sufficient knowledge on which to base a decision.
After carefully weighing all the facts, come to a decision.
Once a decision is carefully reached, act! Get busy carrying
out your decision--and dismiss all anxiety about the
In a problem first pray then follow the gut feeling
- When you are tempted to worry about a
problem, write out and answer the following questions:
What is the problem?
What is the cause of the problem?
What are all possible solutions?
What is the best solution?
Break the worry habit before it breaks you
- Stop thinking and get busy.
- Ignore errors or minor issue
- keep people happy
- Pray for preventing bad things from happening
- Pray for help in correcting things
Decide just how much anxiety a thing may be worth--and
refuse to give it anymore.
Let the past bury its dead. Don't saw sawdust.
Continue to 7-ways to bring peace and happiness