How to improve your personality Win Friends and Influence People
Dale Carnegie's " How to win friends and influence people
14 Techniques to improve relationships
Don't Grow Old - Grow Up! continued on next page
The first step toward maturity - Responsibility
- Don't kick the Chair. Be willing to account for yourself; don't blame others.
- Damn the Handicaps! - Full Speed Ahead. Don't make a handicap an excuse for failure.
- Five Ways to Ditch Disaster:
- Accept the inevitable; give time a chance.
- Take action against trouble.
- Concentrate on helping others.
- Use all of life while you have it.
- Count your blessings.<
Marriage is for grownups
- How to Get Along with Women. Here are seven ways:
- Give her appreciation.
- Be generous and considerate.
- Keep yourself attractive.
- Understand a woman's work.
- Be dependable.
- Share her interests.
- Love her.
- Father Come Home. Children need fathers too.
- How to Get Along with Men. Here are seven ways:
- Be good-natured.
- Be a good companion.
- Be a good listener.
- Be adaptable.
- Be efficient, not officious.
- Be yourself.
- Be glad you're a woman.
- The Rediscovery of Love. We must develop a more mature concept of love.
Maturity and making friends
- Loneliness: The Great American Disease.
- People are Wonderful. Learn to appreciate them.
- Why Should People Like You? They will like you if you like them and develop qualities of warmth that attract others.
How old are you?
- If You're Afraid of Growing Old, Read This. Learn some of the facts about aging.
- How to Live to be 100 and Like it. To live longer, develop attitudes that promote health of mind.
- Don't Let the Rocking Chair Get You. Work as long as you can.
Maturity of spirit
- The Court of Last Appeal. When all else fails, try God.
- The Food of the Spirit. Our spirit is nourished through prayer.