Breast massage lymph drainage
Read about breast massage (IMPORTANT)Breast Massage and lymph drainage page to avoid Cancer
To massage your breasts move your fingers lightly from the nipple downwards, then upwards, then sideways.
This is the best prevention for breast cancer as you massage you move the bacteria and viruses out of the
breast tissue which lacks muscle so it cannot propel these contaminants out. The full massage guide is below
but please read the breast self examination page so you can easily tell at home weather the tissue is cancerous
or not and then take steps to put your health on the right track of healing.
Breast massage has been used in beauty parlors and massage parlors, as a means of breast growth promotion and healthy lymphatic drainage. It is also practiced as a post operative therapy for women who have undergone mastectomies and breast surgery as it helps in breaking down scar tissues and even healing tissue regeneration. Here is a step by step procedure to help you practice self breast massage in the privacy of your home.
Self breast massage should be done at least twice a week. You can do it on bare skin or by using some vegetable oil to move more comfortably. However, stay away from mineral based or scented oils.
- Starting from the nipple, push downwards with the three longer fingers of your hand. Make sure the movement is done with less pressure, that is not more than, what you would apply to your eyelid. Deep pressure can flatten the lymphatic vessel and stop the flow of toxins and fluids. For effective results make this stroke really slow. Remember, massage is not all about squeezing some muscle it is just putting the right pressure on the right area.
- Next, gently massage the breast in a kneading motion, by lifting and pressing movements.
- Carefully use your hands to slowly twist the breast in a clock-wise and anti-clockwise direction. Make sure not to put too much tension on the breast.
- Finally, rest your palms on the breast in such a way that they don't cover the areola and area facing downwards. Then move your palms downwards so that the fingers rub against the side surfaces of the breast. This should not be done on the nipple, as it may spoil its shape.
- To make the breast firmer, practice the breast lift technique. In this procedure, the breasts are lifted skywards, while placing both hands on the breast, from the upper to the lower side. The breast is released when it is as full stretch. Repeat it at least 5 times on each breast
- Continued on next page
- Please also see the breast exam page and world map of breast cancer page.
Bra should be loose To help Natural Killer cells to circulate freely