| Global Map of AIDS |
Look at the Global Map and see that the Muslim Countries
have the lowest incidence of Aids.
This is so because of male circumcision.
- At CIDPUSA we have received calls for help from
- around the world for patients who had AIDS these
- people also had CIDP. They were suffering on a
- daily basis, today by following the advice in the
- E-Book not only are they better they are enjoying
- life. There is treatment for every diseases!
- There are 3 simple ways to end Aids.
- Please ask for the Aids treatment .
|Ann Neurol. 1988;23 Suppl:S38-48.|| |
Neuromuscular diseases associated with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
National Institute of Neurological and Communicative
- Disorders and Stroke, Bethesda, MD 20892.
The types of neuromuscular diseases
- associated with human immunodeficiency
- virus (HIV) infection are described.
- Acute Guillain-Barre syndrome,
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy,
- Mononeuritis multiplex,
- Axonal, sensory, painful polyneuropathy,
- Sensory ataxic neuropathy due to ganglioneuronitis,
- Inflammatory polyradiculoneuropathy presenting
- as cauda equina syndrome; (YOUR BUTTOCKS ARE NUMB.
- Inflammatory myopathies (e.g., polymyositis);
- such as Type II muscle fiber atrophy
- Nemaline myopathy.
Unless you have been on a Zapper do not do EMG or very carefully on above patients
Aids Virus Looks like Mycoplams, Aids a Humanmade Virus, never found before 1970