1. Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day.
Do not use soap.
2. Orange peel is very good in the treatment of acne. Grind the peel
with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. when oranges are not
in season, you may use a powder of dried orange peels. For this, when
oranges are in season, dry orange peels in shade. Powder finely in a grinder
and sift it to make it a very fine powder. Store in an air tight bottle for
3. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon
(dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas frequently. Sift the cinnamon
(dalchini) powder to make it into a very fine powder.
4. Crush a garlic (lasan) flakes and apply on the face, once or
twice a day. Swallowing 1-2 flakes of garlic regularly helps further.
5. Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste. Apply on
6. Make a paste of teaspoon each of sandalwood and turmeric (haldi)
powder in a little water and apply.
7. Grind some black cumin seeds (shah jeera) with a little vinegar
(sirka) to a smooth paste. Apply on affected parts. cumin seeds
1. Take teaspoon ground black cumin seeds (shah jeera), twice daily.
Ankle - swelling & pain
2. Mix equal quantities of castor oil and lime juice. Massage the
affected area with this mixture. Also drink 1 cup warm water mixed with lime
juice and honey.
*Appetite** loss (anorexia) *
1. Mix and powder equal quantities of carom seeds (ajwain), fennel
seeds (saunf), dried ginger powder (sonth), salt and black cumin seeds (shah
jeera).Mix a teaspoon of this powder and a teaspoon of hot ghee to cooked
rice and eat frequently.
2. Take 2 teaspoon of amla juice and mix it with 2 teaspoon honey and
2 teaspoon lime juice. Add 1 cup water and drink on an empty stomach every
morning. To take out juice from fresh amla, remove seeds from fresh amla and
grind the pulp into a fine paste. Tie it in a muslin cloth and squeeze out
the juice. whenever fresh fruits are not available, dried amla can be used.
Soak 1 tablespoon of dried amla at night in a cup of water. Strain it the
next morning. Add 1/8 teaspoon black pepper powder (kali Mirch) and 2
teaspoon lime juice. Dilute it if necessary with water and drink every
morning regularly on an empty stomach.
3. Take teaspoon black pepper powder (kali mirch) and 1 tablespoon
jaggery powder (shakkar) mixed together. Kali mirch
4. Cut 1" piece ginger (adrak) into small pieces. Add 1 cups of
water. Boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add milk and sugar to taste, and take
it frequently like tea.