Search Cidpusa web
Hair loss remedies
- Remember: There are many ways to prevent hair loss By Andrew Stratton
Loss of hair is a nightmare. After all, who would like to go bald? So the moment you see hair falling you go in for a remedy; traditional or contemporary. In today's world there are loads of solutions to this problem but the safest way is the natural way. After all grandma's remedies are trial and tested!
Here are some suggestions for natural remedies to hair loss. These tips help in hair regeneration but if the loss is on large scale then its better to see an expert.
- Get rid of stress as this is most dangerous for your lovely hair. Please see the PTSD section
- Get sufficient sleep. Like a healthy body, healthy hair too needs a good night's sleep.
Amla oil or Coconut oil or butter , prepared by boiling dry pieces of amla in coconut oil, is considered a valuable hair tonic for enriching hair growth. A mixture of an equal quantity of fresh amla juice and lemon juice, used as a shampoo also stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss. Rubbing amla into the scalp directly and regularly will stop hair fall.
Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin to 1/2 a cup of olive oil and rub into the scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off.
- Take some leaves of henna and boil them into mustard oil. Massage of this prepared oil is very effective to treat hair loss. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.
Massage of aloe Vera gel or coconut milk over the scalp; leave it for about one hour. After this rinse the hair with warm water. It gives amazing results if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week.
Drinking a shake of bananas, honey, yogurt and low fat milk helps as this drink is rich in biotin and will help your hair to have strong roots.
Seeds of lemon and black pepper ground altogether to a fine paste helps treat patchy baldness.
Onions have also been found beneficial patchy baldness along with hair falling condition. The affected part must be rubbed with onions in the morning and evening. The juice of onion is stimulant to the hair follicles and hence will prevent falling too.
To prevent hair loss, drink one cup of lettuce and spinach juice in combination daily.
Make a paste of olive oil, honey and cinnamon. Massage on scalp and leave for 15 minutes. Wash with mild shampoo. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Make a paste of 2 eggs, 2 tbsp each of amla, reetha & shikakai powder. Massage onto scalp and leave for 30 min. Wash with mild shampoo. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Make a blend of six drops each of lavender and bay essential oil in 8 tablespoons of base oil (almond, soybean or sesame oil). Massage into scalp and shampoo after 20 mins.