New Year Resolution
Fashion New Year's changes
Brand New Way to diagnose and treat diseases: Based upon disease cycle, very easy very effective. Please read our E-Book. A two week cure of Takayasu in our e-book, arthritis, arthritis. Prevent and treat Alzheimer's today read our e-book $1 in services section
See our beauty section to get info on natural beauty enhancers
What to watch out forWhen selecting kinder cosmetics and toiletries, choose products which do not have any of the following ingredients.
- DEA, MEA, TEA, Cause allergic reactions, irritate the eyes and dry the hair and skin. Can be carcinogenic, especially to the kidneys and liver.
- Petrolatum, also known as mineral oil jelly, liquid vaseline, paraffinum, liquidum and baby oil. Can cause photosensitivity and strips the natural oils from the skin causing chapping and dryness, also premature ageing. Prevents elimination of toxins, can cause acne and other disorders.
- Imidazolidinyl urea and DMDM hydantoin. These formaldehyde-forming preservatives can cause joint pain, allergies, depression, headaches, chest pain, chronic fatigue, dizziness, insomnia and asthma. can also weaken the immune system and even cause cancer. Found in skin body and hair products, antiperspirants and nail polish.
- Alcohol, or isopropyl. A poisonous solvent and denaturant (altering the structure of other chemicals). Found in hair colour rinses, body rubs, hand lotions, after shave lotions, fragrances. Can cause nausea, vomiting headaches, flushing, depression. Also, dries skin and hair, creates cracks and fissures in the skin which encourage bacterial growth.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) Found in shampoos, hair conditioners, toothpaste, body washes. Strong detergent which can cause eye irritation, permanent damage to the
eyes, especially in children, skin rashes, hair loss, flaking skin and mouth ulceration. When combined with other ingredients, can form nitrosamines, which are carcinogenic. Easily penetrates the skin and can lodge itself in the heart, lungs, liver and brain.
Continue to chemical cosmetics
- PVP/VA copolymer, a petroleum based ingredient used in hair sprays.
- Padimate-O also known as octyl dimethyl, PABA is found mostly in sunscreens. Like DEA, a nitrosamine-forming agent. There is concern that the energy absorbed by this sunscreen is then turned into free radicals, which may actually increase the risk of skin cancer!
- Methyl, propyl, butyl and ethyl paraben, used to extend a products shelf life and inhibit microbial growth. Highly toxic. Can cause rashes and other allergic reactions.
- Synthetic colours: coal-tar dyes are generally labelled as FD7C or D4C followed by a number. CARCINOGENIC!
- Talc, found in baby powders, face powders and body powders as well as on some contraceptives such as condoms. A known carcinogen. A major cause of ovarian cancer when used in the genital area. Can also lodge in the lungs, causing respiratory disorders.
- Fragrance. Usually petroleum based. Can cause headaches, dizziness, rashes, respiratory problems vomiting, skin irritation and multiple chemical sensitivity