New Year Resolution
Fashion New Year's changes
Return to hair
- Begin the work at home.Clean out your closet and drawers. Go through everything you own and separate it into what you will keep, what you will throw away, and what you will give away. Purging your closet will likely give you a lift
- you are no longer saddled with clothes you never wear. When deciding what to keep and what to get rid of, ask yourself some basic questions:Do I love it? Does it fit me? Does it look good on me? Does it make me feel good about myself? Am I comfortable in it? You want to be able to answer yes to all the questions. You don't want clothes that make you feel self conscious or cause you to always be yanking at the hem line or itching your arms.
- Once you have purged your wardrobe, organize your closet and drawers. Put clothes in logical groups. Sweaters in one section, summer shirts in another, winter shoes near the sweaters, and so on. And in your drawers, separate out your underwear from your bras and socks. It seems common sense, but many people simply toss in their clothes after washing and then struggle to find what they want when they are in the morning crunch time trying to get dressed.
- After your home is organized, do some research to discover what looks best on your body type. Look at styles in fashion magazines and online, or go to a department store and enlist the help of a personal shopper. Identify what type of body you have (straight, apple, pear, hourglass) and then find out what cuts of fabric do the most for you. For example, women with broad shoulders should avoid wide-collared shirts or short puffy sleeves. This will help you while you are shopping to quickly limit down the choices.
- After you know what styles look best on you, learn what brand names work best with your body. Some designers are more conscious of women with small busts, while others assume that your top is full. Don't waste your time browsing through clothing that will never look as good on you as someone else. And don't get down on yourself about your "flaws". Clothing is cut for different shapes and sizes. If one doesn't work for you, another will. No one person has a body that looks good in every clothing fashion.
- After discovering the brand names that work for you,narrow down the stores that are most tailored to your style and age. While there might be a number of styles that suit you, they may not all suit your taste. Also, some clothing that fits you well may not be age appropriate. Looking too young or old for your age is usually distracting and not nearly as flattering as dressing in something that is more true to your stage in life.
Natural Skin Care
Healthy skin is the result of several factors: a healthy diet, right amount of exercise, good skin care practices, a positive outlook, and a relaxed mind. Lots of people at present are conscious of their health and are deciding on using the natural approach in dealing with their health issues. They are now making their own personalized products to treat and take care of their skin. They make use of organic materials to mix their own skin solutions. Actually, it is to their advantage that they are the ones to make them because at least they know what goes in it and how their skin reacts to those ingredients. There are several products in the market that causes an allergic reaction on the skin, and even costs really high. By creating your own product, you lessen the risk of allergy formation as well as save money.
Eating a healthy diet is also vital to having radiant skin. You should at least eat five servings of fruit and vegetable everyday to cleanse the body of toxins that may affect your metabolism. There are a lot of fruits and vegetables to choose from, each with their own contribution. If you are not used to eating these kinds of food, you can try to look for one that appeals to your palate.
Drinking water is also important to keep the skin healthy, supple and soft. Almost all natural skin care recipes require water for externally cleaning the skin and for regular consumption. It helps a lot when the required amount of water, about eight glasses a day, is followed. After using this therapy for several days, you will be noticing differences in the way your skin feels and how your body functions.
Drinking an herb based tea can help hydrate the skin and at the same time get your daily requirement of vitamins and minerals. There are several examples of teas that greatly promote healthy skin and body function. The examples are black alder, used for skin eruptions, bergamot tea which cleanses the body system, burdock, dandelion, horsetail, nettles, oat straw, sarsaparilla, stevia, and yellow dock.
Exfoliate skin naturally