God is our Guide
DO you want to have more sex
guide on complete treatment of diseases read our e-book
See our services section for help and contact information. also seeSex Foods part-2Lab rats in tiny pants prove polyester won't
get you laid
In her new book Bonk, Mary Roach cites a study that can only be described as Stuart Little meets The Nutty Professor—oh, and crazy: An Egyptian researcher dressed 75 rats in pants for a year and found that the ones wearing a poly-cotton blend had sex significantly less often than the rats whose slacks were cotton or wool. He theorized that polyester sets up troublesome electrostatic fields in and around the genitals. (Uh, yes, static shock probably would be an issue for furry rodents going commando.)
While this study raises some obvious questions—for instance, how a rat actually takes his pants off to have sex, and if the polyester pants were more, like, retro Scott Baio as Chachi on Happy Days, or chachi Scott Baio is 45 and Single. But we know one thing is true: How you dress can make her want you...or not.
The good news is dressing your best has never been easier. Use our style sense tool to solve any pattern-color conundrum, and follow our guide to making your favorite pair of jeans last forever. And because a pair of pants is only as good as what lies beneath, there's the Underwear Center—so no man will be left out in the breeze (or subject to genital friction).
While you shouldn't be taking style tips from four-legged friends, they might be able to teach you a thing or two about sex. Boost your animal magnetism with these straight-from-the-wild mating tips and learn how to use your goods like they do in the jungle.
Now put on your lucky (cotton) pants and get squeakin'.
You need to eat protein everyday!
- Choose color fruits and veggies to eat.
- Tomatoes ARE GOOD FOR YOU
- Go EAT fish once or twice a month.
- Broccoli IS excellent food.
- Oats are healthy for you.
- Yummie yogurt helps the tummy
- Guava are great food
- Chile pepper good
- Whey PROTEIN IS AMONG the best proteins.
- Beware the poisonous fat , take out the fat.
- Eat smarter, feel better, and look better
Don't Get Bugged Out
- Learn Handwashing.
- Germs lurk in the most unsuspecting places
- Launder your gym towel daily
- Dip with caution
- Cut down on carbs and sweets
- Distance yourself
- Stay slim
- Avoid trauma
- NO SMOKING
- NO-Multivitamin, multimineral supplementation
- Fish oil & Omega -3
- Say No to Alzheimers with curcumin
- Water 8 glasses a day
- Use the brain
- NO DRINKING
- use oil as a sunscreen
- Cut Your Cellphone Use
- Laugh through life
- Live life at a leisurely pace
- Maintain social connections
- Do not worry about anything
- Get a good night of sleep every night
- Love your self
- DHEA as Heart Protector
- Vitamin C as Heart Protector
- The Mediterranean Diet reaffirmed as heart-healthy
- Vitamin D helps you
- Eat nuts
- Low bone mass correlated to Alzheimer's
- Lithium shows promise in treating AD
- Depression predisposes AD
- Copper may precipitate AD
- Infections cause mental decline
- Whey (see “Food Facts” #6) protein may help protect the body from prostate cancer
- Too much zinc may be increasing their risk of developing prostate cancer
- Women with high levels of plasma cysteine, were 56% less likely to develop breast cancer
- Extra intake of the trace element selenium
- Soy-based isoflavones and lignans, reduced the risk of endometrial cancer
- Minimize consumption of alcohol, avoid salad dressings, margarines, and other foods high in soybean oil
- Vitamin C cuts secondhand smoking cancer risk
- Green tea a potent cancer fighter
- “Beans, Beans, Good for the Heart …”
- Berry good for you
- Cure-cumin for Cancer?
Lymes disease case approved for IVIG by Health Net ( a story that touches the heart)
Written by Holly Wagner,