Breast Cancer Guide
Sat, 31 May 2008 17:55:07
By CIDPUSA, MD.,
How to become a Super Human Go to anti ageing main page
3. Breathing: Breath is life! Exchange of electrons. Flow of energy.
Air is the primary nutrient. Survival without it is measured in
minutes. It is so important that you do it without thinking. Your
breathing is the voice of your spirit. It's depth, smoothness, sound,
and rate reflect your mood. If you become aware of your breath and
breathe the way you do when you are calm you will become calm.
Practicing regular, mindful breathing can be calming and energizing.
With the addition of music and it's rhythm, the "musical breath" can
even help stress-related health problems ranging from panic attacks
to digestive disorders. Fall into the rhythm of the music and
breathe. Focus on your breathing and the music. Every morning breath in and out deeply for 10 minutes . Do it every day, there is no other supplement on Earth that can match this exercise.
If you practice this breathing every day you will stay young forever.
4. Weight Bearing: exercise stimulates tissue growth in bone and
muscles, strengthening the body's structure. A stronger skeleton
reduces the risk of osteoporosis, arthritic joint pain and other bone
conditions. Also known as resistance training, weight-bearing
exercise can be any activity that involves carrying, lifting or
pushing a heavy object. Walking is considered to be weight bearing,
as muscles and the skeleton support body weight. You do not need
to `pump iron' to benefit from this form of exercise.
5. Yoga: Many different types of yoga workouts exist. But many times
in our quest for fitness and a hard body, At some point it becomes
just a workout and not yoga. If you come to this path with fitness in
mind that is important, but Yoga is extremely powerful. If you try to
rush it, you will only slow yourself down. Yoga is not mind over
body. It is harmony between them. In yoga, the mind is used to
perceive (diagnose) and guide (heal) the body. Not to "control" it
and never to force it. (Yoga just go avoid this, Sita -White diet while doing Yoga and many have developed knee injuries from this)
6. Stretching: Just as there are different types of flexibility,
there are also different types of stretching. Stretches are either
dynamic (meaning they involve motion) or static (meaning they involve
no motion). Dynamic stretches affect dynamic flexibility and static
stretches affect static flexibility (and dynamic flexibility to some
7. Power Walking: Studies have suggested a link between increased
physical activity and a decreased chance for developing disease in
general. Exercise of any kind trims your odds by improving the body's
sensitivity to insulin-a hormone, helps control cholesterol, weight,
and blood pressure, which further guards you from adult-onset of
8. Swimming: It's hard to beat swimming when it comes to a sport that
builds the body, soothes the mind, regulates breathing, stimulates
circulation, and puts no stress on the joints. That's why it's an
ideal exercise for just about everyone -- old people, overweight
people, young people, people with hip, knee and ankle problems, and
active people with no health problems at all. Plus, swimming has a
calorie-burning potential of 350-420 calories per hour. No wonder
it's one of the most popular fitness sports around.
9. Elastic Bands: Resistance training is the benefit of elastic
bands or tubing. As long as we have gravity, we can challenge our
muscles effectively. Doing a push-up is one example of a resistance
exercise. Instead of using weight from another source, you're using
your body weight to challenge your chest and arm muscles, and you
will get toned up just as well as you would using a pec deck or a
bench press. Elastic tubing and bands are great for those who want to
get the benefits of weight training without using traditional
weights. Andrew P.
10. Prayer : Consider prayer as a spiritual exercise for the body.Done at night and early Moring you will improve strength and see better circulation in your heart , stronger liver, better thought processes, a clam personality, a forgiving nature and pleasant feeling inside you. You will notice that dogs do not bark at you, birds communicate with you and love is all around you. You become part of the universal energy . You care for others and hate disappears. Trust God and become a extension, a energy what a awesome feeling. Do not live in the past, life is today, take charge, do not wait for a approval you have the green light.
This energy comes and goes and depends upon amount of prayer. In one such high everyone was smiling at me in the airport. So coming to USA customs I showed foreign fruits , they said is this not sold in USA just take it. My name alerted the custom staff to do a search, they asked about all their health problems and never opened my suite case.
God is our Guide